Whether you’re planning on moving or staying, your kitchen is one of the most important rooms in your house. Not only is it the heart of your home, it’s also one of the first rooms prospective buyers want to look at when they’re visiting a property. As a result, remodeling your kitchen is one of the best ways to simultaneously boost the value of your home and improve the dining and entertaining experience for your whole family.
While there are many personal and financial benefits to renovating your kitchen, it’s important to find the right expert for the job. At Interior Excellence, we work closely with our clients to create personalized, tailor-made projects that finish on time without going over budget. To schedule your free estimate, or if you’d like to talk more about the kitchen upgrades we offer, call Interior Excellence today at (908) 218-0200. If you can dream it, we can help you make it a reality.
Why Choose Interior Excellence for Your New Jersey Kitchen Remodeling Project?
Remodeling your kitchen is a major decision, and you deserve to feel confident you’ve chosen the right contractors for this important job. At Interior Excellence, we have over 30 years of expertise renovating kitchens large and small, urban and rural, modern and rustic. No matter what your goals, budget, or personal tastes may be, our knowledgeable team of designers and contractors have the skill and experience to help bring your vision to life. What are some advantages of working with Interior Excellence?
- Hassle-free remodeling. Renovations should be as convenient and easy as possible. We combine the skill sets of interior designers and experienced builders to make sure your project has form and function.
- Special discounts. Who doesn’t love saving money? We pass on industry discounts directly to you to help keep your costs minimal. If you don’t believe us, we’ll bring you shopping to see for yourself.
- Respect for your home. We understand that major home renovations can be disruptive. We’re committed to keeping your space as quiet and clean as possible, so that your daily life can go on interruption- and worry-free.
- Decades of experience. When you’ve been remodeling for 32 years, you’ve encountered just about every obstacle and challenge there is. No matter what your project needs, we can guide you through the process.
Is it Time to Renovate Your Kitchen?
Did you know New Jersey families spend more time in the kitchen than any other room in the house? Morning and night, it’s a natural gathering place for entertaining, dining, cooking, cleaning, homework, and simply relaxing after a long day. If the space is cramped, cluttered, dated, or damaged, it can take away from everyone’s comfort and enjoyment — and from the financial value of your property.
When looking at houses, buyers tend to head straight for the kitchen. In fact, real estate experts say it’s the number one part of your home potential buyers use as a basis for comparison against other properties. Not only can a well-timed kitchen renovation help capture a buyer’s interest, it can also increase your profits when it comes time for the actual sale.
If boosting resale value is your primary goal, it can be very helpful to look at popular trends in the market. For example, one study found that 85% of New Jersey home buyers want a walk-in pantry in their kitchen, while many others are focused on energy-efficient appliances. When you’re remodeling your kitchen with a focus on selling, here are a few helpful questions to think about:
- How do you compare to other properties in the area? The resale value and return on investment (ROI) you get from your renovations depends partially on where you live in New Jersey. To find inspiration for your home, take a look at some other kitchens in your area, such as friends and family or open houses.
- What does your space need? No two kitchen remodeling projects are alike. Some kitchens only need minor adjustments, while others need a complete overhaul. When you’re coming up with ideas for your project, think about what your kitchen is like now, versus how you’d like it to be in the future.
No matter what your kitchen or your budget looks like, we have the resources to accommodate almost any project. We serve Basking Ridge, Summit, Bridgewater, Berkeley Heights, and more. To set up your free estimate, call Myles Albert of Interior Excellence at (908) 218-0200, or contact us online today.